Personal Insurance Products

The Charles G Leon Insurance Agency represents several insurance companies and has the ability to meet every type of personal insurance that you and your family will ever need. We will spend time getting to know you and your future plans so that we may ensure you get the coverage that is right for you. We are always at your service with a friendly, knowledgeable staff available when you need us.

Call us for Help

home iconHome Insurance

Home Insurance covers your primary residence. It is an insurance policy that combines various personal insurance protections, which can include losses occurring to one's home, its contents, loss of use (additional living expenses), or loss of other personal possessions of the homeowner. It also protects you if you’re legally liable for someone’s injuries on your property. Policies can be customized to meet your individual needs.

Call for a Quote

car iconAuto Insurance

Auto insurance covers your vehicle, its contents and legal obligations or medical expenses that may arise from an accident, as well as providing coverage in case the person at fault for the accident is uninsured or underinsured. You can customize your policy to meet your individual needs.

Call for a Quote

home iconCondo Insurance

Condominium insurance is specifically designed to fit the needs of condo owners. Condo and renters insurance are similar due to the fact that they both provide personal property and liability protection. However, condo owners need to take into consideration additional coverage for the building based on their condominium association's master policy and coverage.

Call for a Quote

home iconRenter’s Insurance

Renter's insurance applies to persons renting or subletting a single family home, apartment, duplex, condo, studio, loft or townhome. The policy protects against losses to the tenant's personal property within the rented property. In addition, a renter's insurance policy protects against losses resulting from liability claims, such as injuries occurring on the premises that are not due to a structural problem with the property.

Call for a Quote

home iconLandlord Insurance

Landlords insurance is an insurance policy that covers a property owner from financial losses connected with rental properties. The policy covers the building, with the option of insuring any contents that belong to the landlord.

Call for a Quote

home iconRecreational Vehicles

We can provide insurance for all your recreational vehicles including: cruisers, touring bikes, dirt bikes, sport bikes, trikes, scooters, choppers, mopeds, ATV’s, Classic & Antique Cars, Boats, Snowmobiles and RV’s.

Call for a Quote

home iconUmbrella Insurance

Unfortunately, bad things happen from time to time. These types of catastrophic losses could wipe you out financially if you’re not properly protected. Give yourself and your family an extra layer of liability protection over and above your auto and homeowners policies in case you are sued because of an accident.

Call for a Quote

home iconFlood Insurance

Since standard homeowners insurance doesn't cover flooding, it's important to have protection from the floods associated with hurricanes, tropical storms, heavy rains and other conditions that impact the U.S.

In 1968, Congress created the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) to help provide a means for property owners to financially protect themselves. The NFIP offers flood insurance to homeowners, renters, and business owners if their community participates in the NFIP. Participating communities agree to adopt and enforce ordinances that meet or exceed FEMA requirements to reduce the risk of flooding.

Call for a Quote